Location: Zempelburg, Flatow, West Prussia, Prussia
Surnames/tags: One_Place_Studies Preußen Germany
Zempelburg, Preußen One Place Study
How to Join
Please contact the project leader Kat Venegas or post a comment to the right. If you have any questions, just ask. Thanks!
This is a One Place Study to collect together in one place everything about Zempelburg and its residents with a special emphasis on the Jewish population. In 1945, the town was restored to Poland as Sępólno Krajeńskie. The hope is that other researchers like you will join our study to help make it a valuable reference point for people studying lines that cross or intersect.
[ ] Create profiles for all the Zempelburg residents in the available census records
[ ] Create an overview of the history of Zempelburg.
- Continent: Europe
- Country: Germany
- State: Preußen
- Province: Westpreußen
- County: Flatow
- GPS Coordinates: 53.45°, 17.516667°
- Elevation: 131.0 m or 429.8 feet
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: One Place Studies Project WikiTree and Kat Venegas Jacobus. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)