Ted marries on January 4, 1912 to Mabel Ann Gullivor at Tuscola, Michigan. Mabel Ann was born about 1893 (19 at time of marriage) in Reese, Michigan. She is the daughter of George P. Gullivor and Sarah Yase.
He registered for the WW I Draft June 5, 1917 Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan. Ted was of medium height, stout of frame, blue eyed with light brown hair. Was a "Day Labourer" and employed by a Steve Berton at Gilford Township. He was 25 years old at time of the Draft with 2 children and a wife. Ted registered for the WW II draft on April 27, 1942. He's now blued eyed, grey hair with a rudy complexion. Employed in Farming and the Saw Mill in Fairgrove, Tuscola, Michigan.
Ted Edwin Spencer dies on August 4, 1973 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
Children of Ted Spencer and Mable Ann Gullivor are:
1. Harold G Spencer was born about 1914 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
2. Dorothy B Spencer born about 1916 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
3. Bernad Spencer born about 1920 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
4. Crystal H Spencer born about 1922 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
5. Edwin Spencer Jr. born about 1923 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan. Marries Dorothy Lohr.
6. Alice R Spencer born about 1926 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
7. Thelma E Spencer born about 1927 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
8. Erma Spencer born about 1928 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
9. Marion B Spencer born about 1930 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
10. Lyle L. Spencer born about 1932 at Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan.
Name: Ted Edwin Spencer Birth Date: 1891 Birthplace: Gilford, Mich. Age: 21 Spouse's Name: Mabel Ann Gulliver Spouse's Birth Date: 1893 Spouse's Birthplace: Reese, Mich. Spouse's Age: 19 Event Date: 04 Jan 1912 Event Place: Caro, Tuscola, Michigan Father's Name: Edward M. Spencer Mother's Name: Euretha French Spouse's Father's Name: George P. Gulliver Spouse's Mother's Name: Sarah P. Yase Race: White Marital Status: Single Spouse's Race: White Spouse's Marital Status: Single Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M01095-0 , System Origin: Michigan-EASy , GS Film number: 983955 , Reference ID: p 282 rn
United States World War I Draft Registration Cards Name Edwin R Spencer Event Type Draft Registration Event Date 1917-1918 Event Place Tuscola County, Michigan, United States Gender Male Nationality United States Birth Date 20 Sep 1891 Birthplace Gilford, Michigan, United States Registration Date: June 5, 1917 Gilford, Tuscola County, Michigan.
United States World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 Name Edwin R Spencer Event Type Draft Registration Event Date 1942 Event Place Fairgrove, Tuscola, Michigan, United States Residence Place Fairgrove, Tuscola, Michigan Gender Male Employer Edwin R/Spencer Birth Date 12 Sep 1891 Registration Date: April 27, 1942, Gilford, Tuscola County, Michigan.
Burial: Gilford Cemetery Gilford, Tuscola County, Michigan, USA
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.