1. Hannah SPENCER born 7 Apr 1783 in Round Hill, Loudoun Co VA [She may be the same as Hannah Spencer, Mrs Philip Huff. Or, more likely, she may have married Aaron Patterson, who died ca 1835; Aaron Spencer was administrator. In 1850, Hannah Patterson was in 3 households in Belmont Co OH, in 2 places she was 56, born ca 1794, in the third, she was 66.]
2. Margaret SPENCER born 29 Dec 1784 in Round Hill, Loudoun Co VA; died Nov 1787
3. Joseph SPENCER born 12 Nov 1786 in Round Hill, Loudoun Co VA; married Sarah White; died 15 Feb 1821, Flushing, Belmont Co OH
4. Alice SPENCER born 18 Dec 1788 in Round Hill, Loudoun Co VA; married John Coffee; died 27 May 1851, Wrightstown, Belmont Co OH
5. Aaron SPENCER born 17 Mar 1791 in Loudoun Co VA; Goshen, Belmont Co OH 1830
6. Uphamy SPENCER born 26 Oct 1793 in Loudoun Co VA
7. John SPENCER b born 21 Aug 1795 in Loudoun Co VA; died Feb 1798
8. George SPENCER born 8 Aug 1797 in Round Hill, Loudoun Co VA; married Eunice Fernley; Richland, Belmont Co IN 1830; died Murrow Co OH
9. Lydia SPENCER born 3 Sep 1799 in Loudoun Co VA
10. Amy SPENCER born 5 Jul 1801 in Loudoun Co VA
11. Betsy SPENCER born 24 Oct 1805 in St. Clairsville, Belmont Co OH; married Isaac Coffee
12. Sally SPENCER born 6 Mar 1808 in St. Clairsville, Belmont Co OH
: DAR Patriot Ancestor #A107000
Child: Joseph, married Sarah White.
This person was created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010.
This person was created through the import of Spencer.ged on 02 February 2011.
WikiTree profile Spencer-3606 created through the import of nicholson.ged on Nov 16, 2012 by Jimmy Nicholson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jimmy and others.
Is John your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate or comment, or contact
the profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John: