Pamilia marries to William Robinson in about 1804 at Hinesberg, Vermont. William Robinson was born on May 20, 1778 in Weathersfield, Windsor, Vermont. William is the son of Isaiah Robinson and Sarah Foote.
William dies about 1836 at George's Lake, North Plantagenet Township, Prescott County. Permilia dies about 1868 at George's Lake, North Plantagenet Township, Prescott County, Canada.
Children of Pamilia Spencer and William Robinson are:
1. Alexander Robinson born 1806, Vermont, dies about 1846. Marries to Catherine Hughes on December 5, 1833 at Boone, Missouri, USA.
2. John James Robinson born in Ontario, Canada.
3. Reuben Robinson
4. Charles R Robinson was born in about 1808 at Weathersfield, Windsor, Vermont, USA. Charles dies about 1858 at Waltham, Pontiac, Quebec, Canada. Marries to Elizabeth Revell.
5. Huldah Robinson was born on July 14, 1814 at Springfield, Vermont. Marries John James Hughes in Ontario.
6. Nahum Robinson was born March 1, 1816 in Canada. Marries first to Catherine LeRoy in Pontiac, Quebec. Marries second to Margaret Wilson. Nahum died on October 2, 1901 in Pontiac, Quebec, Canada. Margaret was born in Quebec on December 23, 1833. She is the daughter of Joel Wilson and Marie Josette Rogers. Margaret dies on April 16, 1915 in Pontiac, Quebec, Canada.
7. Eli Robinson born April 4, 1826 at Plaisance, Quebec. Eli marries to Margaret Erratt on April 10, 1848 in Ottawa District, Ontario. Margaret Erratt was born on March 24, 1821 at North Nation, Quebec, Canada. Margaret is the daughter of Henry Erratt and Mary Hughes. Margaret dies on January 18, 1899 at North Plantagenet, Prescott, Ontario. Eli dies on October 15, 1906 at North Plantagenet, Prescott, Ontario. They are buried in Alfred, Prescott and Russell United Counties, Ontario.
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.