Dora Alma Spencer, was born on May 30, 1893, at Gilford, Tuscola County, Michigan. Dora Alma Spencer is the daughter of Hiram Spencer and Addie Krapf. Dora Alma Spencer died on Mary 4, 1980 (1977) in Caro, Tuscola County, Michigan. Dora is buried in at the Riverside Cemetery, Vassar County, Michigan.
James Cain was born about 1892 in MIchigan. James was buried in Belding, Ionia County, Michigan.
Children of James Cain and Dora Spencer are:
1. James Leonard Cain, b. 9 Mar 1914, Sterling, Arenac County, Michigan d. Bef 1915
2. Dewey Homer Cain, b. 6 Apr 1915, Sterling, Arenac County, Michigan d. 20 Jul 1979, Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan
3. Vern Imanual Cain, b. 10 Feb 1917, Sterling, Arenac County, Michigan d. Bef 1918
4. Dorathea Ethel Cain, b. 11 Sep 1918, Sterling, Arenac County, Michigan d. 13 Sep 1997, Remus, Mecosta County, Michigan
5. Arley Isaac Cain, b. 18 Jan 1921, Sterling, Arenac County, Michigan d. 6 Apr 1987, Farmington, Oakland County, Michigan
6. James David Cain, b. 6 Jun 1923, Sterling, Arenac County, Michigan d. 11 Jul 1988, Lapeer County, Michigan
7. Bruce Edward Cain, b. 17 Jun 1925, Belding, Ionia County, Michigan d. 20 Jun 1982, Caro, Tuscola County, Michigan
8. Living Cain
Name: Dora Spencer Birth Date: 30 May 1893 Birthplace: Gilford, Tuscola, Michigan Gender: Female Father's Name: Hiram Spencer Father's Birthplace: Mich Mother's Name: Adeline Spencer Mother's Birthplace: Mich Reference ID: item 2 p 392 rn 146 , GS Film number: 2322384 , Digital Folder Number: 4207149 , Image Number: 1504
Name: James E Cain Age (Expanded): 21 years Birth Year: 1892 Birthplace: Michigan Spouse's Name: Dora A Spencer Spouse's Age (Expanded): 20 years Spouse's Birth Year: 1893 Spouse's Birthplace: Michigan Event Date: 05 Mar 1913 Event Place: Sterling, Arenac, Michigan Father's Name: Isaac Cain Mother's Name: Annie Smith Spouse's Father's Name: Hiram Spouse's Mother's Name: Addie GS Film number: 2342700 , Digital Folder Number: 4209171 , Image Number: 91 , Reference ID: v 1 p 1 rn 12
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.