- William Sprigge's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Name: William /Spriggs/
- Given Name: William
- Surname: Spriggs
- Date: EST 1560
- Place: England
- Source: S912 John Dean Fish, "The FISH Family of Great Bowden in Leicestershire, England," The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record Vol. 53:53-68 (1922)
- Source: S2291101439 Repository: #R2291101438 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=23586483&pid=344
- Repository: R2291101438 Ancestry.com
Thank you to Bobbie Hall for creating WikiTree profile Spriggs-61 through the import of WIKITREE2.GED on Jun 25, 2013.
- WikiTree profile Sprigge-6 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam.
- WikiTree profile Sprigge-4 created through the import of Clark_Nye_Pascual Family Tree.ged on Aug 14, 2011 by Daniel Clark.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 24 degrees from Bob Dylan, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 21 degrees from Michael Phelps and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.