- Judy Stafford's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Judith Stafford is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Judith Stafford at registration.
- Maternal relationship is confirmed by a 325.48 cM Family Finder match between Pamela Lloyd and Judy Stafford.
- Judy's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
Judy Stafford's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Judy or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Judy:
- Judy Stafford: AncestryDNA, Ancestry member judy_stafford13
- Pamela Lloyd : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T581659, FTDNA kit #425835
- John C Rote : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #468629
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Judy. (Best for comments to Judy that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Judy that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 24 Apr 2015 at 21:04 GMT Pamela Lloyd wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree. I'll be happy to help you learn more about how to use the site. I am confirming you as a full member.
Love from your cousin, Pamela
On 23 Apr 2015 at 23:39 GMT Fred Adamson wrote:
I see you have uploaded your DNA for comparison. Did you know we have a project for DNA where a lot of great new things are happening? If you are interested and would like to check it out, go to the FIND link top right of your profile page, select PROJECTS from the drop down box, and then select the link for the DNA project. It has information listed that might be of interest to you, and feel free to contact any of the members if you would like additional details.
On 23 Apr 2015 at 23:37 GMT Fred Adamson wrote:
Welcome! As a guest you are encouraged to explore. Our Help pages (upper right) are full of valuable information. The Help Index, Intro to WikiTree, and our G2G forum will answer a lot of your questions. And please, don't hesitate to ask your own questions in G2G. Please read our Honor Code, it's what we're all about. If English is not your first language, here is a link to WikiTree Language Volunteers.
Please, don't forget to confirm your email address.
If you would like to join us in our effort to grow a FREE Worldwide Family Tree, click the volunteer button and leave a message to that effect.