- Nicholas (Stafford) de Stafford's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Bwiki.ged on 03 April 2011.
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011.
The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 8502-WJ
- Note: @N9779@
- @N9779@ NOTE
- Wikipedia shows the mother of his son Edmund to have been a daughter of Geoffrey de Langley.
- WikiTree profile Stafford-406 created through the import of FISCUS Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Liisa Small.
- WikiTree profile Stafford-455 created through the import of SRW 7th July 2011.ged on Jul 7, 2011 by Stephen Wilkinson.
- WikiTree profile Stafford-462 created through the import of Rhodes 2011_2011-07-09_01_01.ged on Jul 9, 2011 by Tom Rhodes.
- WikiTree profile De Stafford-71 created through the import of YOUNG.ged on Jul 12, 2011 by Zak Young.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicholas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Nicholas is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 27 degrees from Ayn Rand, 25 degrees from Peter Roberts and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.