[private son (1940s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 28 Nov 2016
This page has been accessed 33 times.
- 1930 United States Federal Census
- 1940 United States Federal Census
- California, Death Index, 1940-1997
- Kentucky, Birth Index, 1911-1999
- U.S. City Directories, 1822-1995
- U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006
- U.S., Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010
- U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current
- U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-2014
- U.S., World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Johnnie's formal name
- full middle name (V.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Johnnie Stewart's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Johnnie your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate, or
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Johnnie by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome
or his mother's mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Johnnie:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.