[private sister (1960s - unknown)]
[private daughter (1990s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1990s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 2 Apr 2020
| Created 11 Oct 2017 | Last significant change: 1 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 2,957 times.
Cynthia (Stieger) Larson is part Swedish.
Cynthia (Stieger) Larson is part Norwegian.
Cynthia (Stieger) Larson is part German.
Cynthia (Stieger) Larson is part Swiss.
Cynthia (Stieger) Larson is part Austrian.
Cynthia (Stieger) Larson is part English.
Cynthia (Stieger) Larson is part Irish.
I love finding the hidden stories in our ancestor's lives that bring their experiences and worldviews to life. I'm researching ancestors in my Swedish, Swiss, Norwegian, Irish and English family lines. I share WikiTree's vision of building a free, readily available, world-wide family tree one relationship at a time--a bit like a great big jigsaw puzzle.
My interest in genealogy began when I was a young, inspired by travels around the world with my parents and sister, and visiting relatives. My interest blossomed when I worked on a family history report in the 1970s, mapping out immigration patterns of our family's ancestors from Europe to the United States.
My family was mentioned in a newspaper article about east bay public schools, when I was the site committee chairperson for an elementary school:
"Cindy Larson's children were preschoolers when she began a campaign to save Cragmont Elementary, the last public school left in the Berkeley hills. It was shuttered after the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. This mom with an MBA designed a marketing survey and began polling strangers to prove to the Berkeley school board that if it rebuilt Cragmont, middle-class hills families would send their children there. "People in the hills were saying they felt abandoned. At one time, the hills had four schools, but three had been sold off or closed," Larson said. Her campaign persuaded the school board to change its mind in 1994 about permanently closing Cragmont and creating a new, larger school in the city's flatlands. A new Cragmont is scheduled to open sometime during the next school year on its original site."
I produce a podcast called,
Living the Quantum Dream , I've written books about consciousness, including:
Quantum Jumps , Reality Shifts , Aura Advantage , and High Energy Money  She also wrote the young adult novel, Karen Kimball and the Dreamweaver's Web , and created a meditation CD, Aura Healing Meditations 
Some Notable Relatives
Diana (Spencer) Princess of Wales is my 10th cousin;
Lucille Ball is my 10th cousin;
Thomas Jefferson is my 6th cousin 7 times removed;
George Washington is my 10th cousin 9 times removed;
George Bush is my 10th cousin, once removed;
Marilyn Monroe is my 14th cousin;
Elizabeth Montgomery is my 17th cousin twice removed;
e.e. cummings is my 9th cousin twice removed;
Edgar Cayce is my 10th cousin three times removed;
Franklin Delano Roosevelt is my 8th cousin four times removed;
Edgar Allan Poe is my 7th cousin five times removed;
Emily Dickinson is my 8th cousin four times removed;
John Steinbeck is my 9th cousin three times removed;
L. Ron Hubbard is my 9th cousin three times removed;
Dr. Spock is my 10th cousin three times removed;
Winston Churchill is my 9th cousin 4 times removed;
John Archibald Wheeler is my 9th cousin twice removed;
O Henry is my 7th cousin three times removed;
P.T. Barnum is my fifth cousin, five times removed;
Susan B. Anthony is my 10th cousin, 5 times removed;
John Quincy Adams is my 12th cousin, 6 times removed;
Richard Nixon is my 13th cousin twice removed;
T.S. Eliot is my 15th cousin 3 times removed;
Ulysses S. Grant is my 15th cousin 4 times removed;
Samuel Clemens is my 16th cousin, twice removed;
Elvis Aaron Presley is my 16th cousin, twice removed;
Jack London is my 17th cousin, once removed;
Abraham Lincoln is my 18th cousin, four times removed;
Robert Burns is my 18th cousin, four times removed;
Benjamin Franklin is my 18th cousin, six times removed; and
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt is my twentieth cousin, twice removed.
- ↑ Olszewski, Lori. Choosing Public Schools: Some parents refuse to move to suburbs. San Francisco Chronicle. San Francisco, California. 24 Mar, 1998. A15, A19.
- ↑ Larson, Cynthia. Living the Quantum Dream podcast, DreamVisions7 Radio Network. Boston, Massachusetts. Access online at: https://dreamvisions7radio.com/living-the-quantum-dream/
- ↑ Larson, Cynthia. Quantum Jumps: An Extraordinary Science of Happiness and Prosperity. 2013. ISBN 0971934959
- ↑ Larson, Cynthia. Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World. 2011. ISBN 1461075211
- ↑ Larson, Cynthia. Aura Advantage: How the Colors in Your Aura Can Help You Attain Your Desires and Attract Success. 2003 first edition published by Adams Media Corporation, ISBN 1580629458 ; 2006 second edition published by Lightworker Publications, ISBN 9781928806141.
- ↑ Larson, Cynthia. RealityShifter's Guide to High Energy Money. 2010. ISBN 1456465627.
- ↑ Larson, Cynthia. Karen Kimball and the Dream Weaver's Web. 2009 first edition ISBN 9780595276158 ; 2011 second edition ISBN 1456551388 .
- ↑ Larson, Cynthia. Aura Healing Meditations CD. 2003. ISBN B00012FN6I .
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Cynthia's formal name
- full middle name (S.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (17)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Cynthia Larson's full information you must be on Cynthia's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools