Benjamin Stout born 1706 was the fifth son of David Stout and Rebecca Ashton. His grandparents were Richard and Penelope Van Princin Stout the original settlers in Middleton, Monmouth County, New Jersey. 
In 1727 he married (1) Widow Ketcham and lived with her several years childless. After her death he married (2) Mary Higgins, daughter of Jediah and Hannah Stout, daughter of Jonathan and Anna Bollen Stout, Higgins. 
Benjamin and Mary Higgins Stout were the parents of Elihu, Hannah, and Rebecca who died of dysentery in childhood.
4. Jediah b April 10 1757 m Mary Stout, daughter of Abraham and Elizabeth Houghton Stout,
5. Mary m Garrison Prall who went to Kentucky,
6. John died young,
7. Rachel m Paul Hill, Benjamin m (1) Rachel Stout, daughter of Abraham and Elizabeth Houghton Stout and sister to Mary wife of Jediah, (2) Anna Stout, daughter of Samuel and Jane Pettit Stout, (3) Mary Hart, daughter of Oliver Hart,
8. Sarah (1st wife) m Elijah Stout, son of James and Catherine Stout,
9. Anna (2nd wife) m Elijah Stout, son of James and Catherine Stout
10. David m Elizabeth Stout, daughter of James and Catherine Stout. 
John Scofield Prall, Brøderbund Software, Inc., World Family Tree Vol. 1, Ed. 1, (Release date: November 29, 1995), "CD-ROM," Tree #4285, Date of Import: Jan 16, 1999. "Electronic," Date of Import: May 2, 1999.
Stout-377 was created through the import of Stout - Trask - Cowan .ged on 19 April 2011.
Stout-377 was adopted by Tom Quick, Quick-803 19:15, 26 February 2015 (EST).
Is Benjamin your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate or comment, or contact
the profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Benjamin by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Benjamin: