I am interested in communicating with
Here is my family tree.Ancestors
Cousins and my genealogy friends: I'm obsessed with my family and my husband's family's genealogy. On any given day (or month), I can be found working on profiles that are in my family or related to my family, or I may just be doing corrections for the Data Doctors' project. I participate in the Thons that are held on WikiTree. If you are a descendant of someone whose profile I maintain, reach out and contact me. If you are a close cousin to me (and I've found a couple), please contact me.
2016: I can't remember when I wasn't interested in my ancestors. My grandmother, Florence Burdge Stuewe, would tell me I was related to President Hays, Daniel Boone, and others. She also said that our Burdge family were Pilgrims (which I interpreted as Mayflower). My other grandmother, Sallie Dodson Armstrong, said one of her uncles (or great-uncles) did soft-shoe for the Queen of England (meaning Queen Victoria). My grandpa, Donald Armstrong said his relatives were from Scotland and snuck into the country because they were wanted men for being horse-thieves. If you're shaking your head, you know that as with many family tales, these were all pretty much untrue (although there may be some truth to the horse thieves part.)
1. A side family -- the Hall family (William Schrader Hall) in Rush County, Indiana.
2. I am also going through my watchlist starting at A, making sure that everyone has sources, a biography, and stickers, if appropriate. I'm thinking it will take me about 3 years to do everyone, especially as side-tracked as I get.
3. Working on my son-in-law's family, Gaskins, from south Georgia and back into North Carolina.
4. Data doctoring and trying to get suggestions for all my grandparents clean through 10 generations.
5. Quertermous (and other amazing spelling variations) -- working through as many as I can find and source. Trying to see how the families in Kentucky (and other states) are related.
First-hand information. Entered by Kathleen Stuewe Zipperer at registration with updates in 2017/2018/2019/2020.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Kathy or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Kathy: