Marie-Anne Surette , daughter of Joseph Surette and Marguerite Theriot was born April 24, 1734, at St-Charles-les-Mines, Grand Pre, Acadie. She married Jean-Baptiste Pitre March 31, 1761 at St-Pierre-les-Becquets, and both were 27. She died September 18, 1797 at 66 years old at Chateauguay, Canada.
She was widow of Paul Doucette when she married Jean Baptiste Pitre.
Name Birth Death
1. Joseph Pitre May 5, 1762 November 10, 1815 Couillard Mary Magdalene
2. Victoire Pitre October 22, 1763 July 31, 1832 1.Charles Laberge
3. Ignace-Hippolyte Pitre August 22, 1765 March 26, 1810 1.Bergevin Catherine 2.Hebert Angelique
4. Jean-Marie Pitre October 13, 1766 1.Leduc Julie 2.
5. Josephte Pitre April 12, 1769 October 4, 1843 1.Laberge Pierre 2. Augustin Mathieu
6.Pierre Pitre May 3, 1771 October 14, 1821 1. Julie Leduc-Josephte 2.Marie Pregent
↑ Quebec, Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1997
Is Anne your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate, or
a profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Anne by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA.
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line: