[private sister (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 3 Apr 2020
| Created 28 Nov 2017 | Last significant change: 1 Apr 2020
This page has been accessed 932 times.
- Born and raised in Inverness, NS, Canada.
- Attended Saint Mary's University in Halifax, NS for Anthropology / Archaeology
- Attended the College of Geographic Sciences in Lawrencetown, NS for Adv. Geographic Information Systems
- Currently residing in Bridgewater, NS and working as a GIS Analyst in Forestry
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Keenan's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
For access to Keenan Sutherland's full information you must be on Keenan's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Keenan is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Working through a Parish register from St. Michael's in Margaree, Cape Breton
- Inverness County specifically Route 19, Judique to Margaree areas. I'm from Inverness.
- Lunenburg County, specifically Mahone Bay and Tancook.
- Always adding profiles from the Mabou Pioneers book written by my Great Grand Uncle Father AD MacDonald.
- Working my way through Father AD's research and trying to make available his work through Wikitree.
- Mahone Bay and Tancook had very intertwined histories
- More focused on Cape Breton and Lunenburg County.
- Working on a project on most families who settled Tancook
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Keenan by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Keenan:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.