- Sveide Sviadrasson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Uncertain Existence.
Relationships between historical figures could have been simplified or even fabricated in the text to give the impression that succession remained within the same family….Precise chronology is also difficult to assess from the Sagas….The conclusion must be that the tight family network described in the Sagas is unlikely to be correct and that the relationships shown below should be treated with considerable caution. http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/NORWEGIAN%20NOBILITY.htm
- Event: Born: ? Died: poss. abt. 832 Poss. HM George I's 25-Great Grandfather. Poss. HRE Ferdinand I's 24-Great Grandfather. Poss. Agnes Harris's 28-Great Grandfather. poss. Wives/Partners: Hild (Hildur) EIRIKSDOTTIR
- Cause: Sveide's wife Children: Halfdan `the Old
- Type: History
- WikiTree profile Sviadrasson-1 created through the import of HUNTER FAMILY TREE (3).ged on Aug 27, 2011 by Restricted Hunter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Restricted and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sveide's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sveide is 32 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 36 degrees from Ayn Rand, 32 degrees from Peter Roberts and 29 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.