- Roger Swynnerton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Roger Swynnerton is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
Roger de Swynnerton d. 1338 m. Maud de Haughton and had son and heir Thomas de Swynnerton. Roger was 1st Lord Swynnerton of Swynnerton Alstonefield, Quarnford, and Rushton Spencer Staffordshire, Keeper of the Tower of London. He was summoned by writ to Parliament 23 April 1337 as Baron Swynnerton.
- ↑ A genealogical History of the Dormant, Abeyant, Forfeited and Extinct Peerages p. 524
- ↑ The Parshall family, AD 870-1913 p. 59
- ↑ Richardson prefers the spelling Swinnerton over Swynnerton
- Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 139.
- Magna Carta Ancestry 2011 2nd ed. Vol. III p. 488-489
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Roger's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Roger is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 24 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.