- Richard's formal name
- full middle name (S.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Richard. (Best for comments to Richard that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Richard that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 23 Apr 2015 at 11:30 GMT A. C. Raper wrote:
On 10 Mar 2015 at 22:24 GMT Jacqueline Girouard wrote:
On 13 Aug 2014 at 16:03 GMT Bobbie (Madison) Hall wrote:
On 30 Dec 2013 at 07:44 GMT Richard Tallent II wrote:
I know in particular that I have a number of relationships confused in the late 1700s in Anson County. I've been working them out privately in other software, and hope to someday come back and update them.
If you have questions about particular Tallants of that time, I would be happy to share what I know so far via email, I just don't have time to keep the tree up to date here.