[private brother (1950s - unknown)] and [private brother (1960s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 19 Feb 2020
| Created 27 May 2018
This page has been accessed 285 times.
The biography for Desiree Taylor is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Desiree Taylor at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Desiree's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Desiree Taylor's full information you must be on Desiree's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Desiree is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Campbell is my 2nd great grandmothers maternal line. My 2nd great grandmother was Marie Emeline Campbell
- Courville is my paternal great grandfather's mothers line. Her name was Caroline Courville and she was married to Edmond Richard
- My great grandfather's surname on my mothers side. My great grandmother was Maggie Dewitt, she was married to Alonzo Haden.
- Duplantis is my great grandmothers paternal line
- Flanagan is my 2nd great maternal grandmothers paternal line. I've hit a dead end with her so far but would love to know more. Her name is Emmeline Charity Flanagan, she was born in Alabama in 1837 and she married William Martin Dewitt in Caddo Parish, Louisiana. I have their original marriage license.
- Fruge is my paternal great grandmother's maternal line. My 2nd great grandmother was Zeila Julia Fruge, she was married to Henri Ulysses Soileau.
- My mother's surname. My grandfather was Clerphe Gaspard, his father was Seveighne Gaspard.
- My grandmother's surname. Her name was Maggie Marie Haden, her parents were Alonzo Haden and Maggie Dewitt.
- Hargrave is my great grandfather's maternal line. My 2nd great grandmother was Caroline Hargrave, she was married to Zephirin "Beo" Gaspard
- My fathers grandmother's surname. My great grandmother was Lorena Johnson. Her parents were Benjamin Johnson and Emily Celeste Young.
- My fathers mother's surname
- Soileau us my paternal grandmothers maternal line. My 2nd great grandfather was Henri Ulysses Soileau, his parents were Henry JB Soileau and Marie Fuselier.
- My father's surname. His side is interesting as there seems to have been a non paternal event that happened around the 10th generation. We think! My great grandfather was Francois Taylor and his parents were Louis Taylor and Felicia Aguillard.
Desiree Taylor's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Desiree or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Desiree Taylor:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup H3k, FTDNA kit #B192712
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Desiree:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.