- Jackie's formal name
- full middle name (N.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Jackie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I am just beginning to create our family tree. I have just over 500 persons. Cajun families are driving me to eat mud bugs!
- Carencro, LA
- Interested in Dugas Family, specifically Lodo Mary Dugas.
- I'd like to participate in the monthly challenges
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jackie. (Best for comments to Jackie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jackie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Sep 2019 at 02:10 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
WikiTree’s Appreciation Team
On 13 Jun 2019 at 20:39 GMT Karen (Finnerty) Butler wrote:
As you have been a member of WikiTree for a few weeks now I thought I would check in to see how you are getting on with the site.
Has the New Member How-To been helpful or left you with any questions?
I am here to help with any problems or queries you may have. Just click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page or send me a private message.
Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile. The links will work from there.
Karen ~ WikiTree Messenger
On 31 May 2019 at 02:20 GMT David Selman wrote:
A warm welcome to WikiTree. You are now a full member and can add your family to the big tree!
Click here to start with our New Member How To Pages. They will save you time, energy and frustration as you add your family profiles.
Hope you enjoy WikiTree as much as I have. You never know when you will find a lost family member or ancestor. Or maybe find a hidden family secret about an ancestor. Genealogy to me is like being a detective looking for clues into the past.
Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile as the links will work from there.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm always happy to help!
David ~ WikiTree Greeter