- Jan's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
Jan is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Trying to be up to date
- I'm one of them...
- I have them
- Was asked to join the project to research Dutch victims and survivors
- 100,000+ G2G points Congratulations to Jan Terink, and thank you from all of us! Oct 31, 2017.
- Jan Terink is a Wonderful WikiTreer Oct 18, 2017.
- Jan Terink is a Wonderful WikiTreer Sep 8, 2017.
- Jan Terink is a Wonderful WikiTreer Aug 7, 2017.
- The Dutch Roots Project Team, all Wonderful WikiTreers ! Jun 6, 2017.
- Do you need research help in the area of The Netherlands? May 9, 2015.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jan. (Best for comments to Jan that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jan that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 1 Dec 2017 at 18:52 GMT Tami (Fuller) Eisenga wrote:
'Eiberts'. Please feel free to correct the errors, as I am going by information from relatives in the states.
On 7 Nov 2017 at 21:30 GMT Sanne (Oldenborg) Van Zijl-Oldenborg wrote:
Thanks for the civil registration card for Joukje Dijkstra! Hadn't come by this one yet! Working on my van Zijl family at the moment :)
On 7 Nov 2017 at 04:05 GMT Kirstie (Newton) Schraffenberger wrote:
On 7 Nov 2017 at 04:01 GMT Kirstie (Newton) Schraffenberger wrote:
On 6 Nov 2017 at 18:13 GMT Tom Vander Well wrote:
On 25 Oct 2017 at 19:45 GMT Enoch Stuivenberg wrote:
On 25 Oct 2017 at 19:05 GMT Enoch Stuivenberg wrote:
On 25 Oct 2017 at 15:39 GMT Enoch Stuivenberg wrote:
On 23 Oct 2017 at 00:37 GMT Jon Czarowitz wrote:
If you look at the first document you will see that her Grandfather's name is spelled Seitz, but the Father spells his Leitz. Unless it was a child out of wedlock it should be the Father's name and he is present at the Baptism. Such beautiful handwriting. I haven't seen anything like that since I was in school when I was in handwriting class. I was proud of my A's, but some of this is A+++. The L has a heavy stroke on the down swing where the S has the heavy on the upswing. I won't change it until you give the go, because they don't like changing it unless we are sure. (By the way, if you are Hempel related join us for Hempel Name Study. Jon P Czarowitz Czarowitz-1
On 22 Oct 2017 at 23:24 GMT Wendy de Waal wrote:
Kind rgards Wendy