[private sister (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 15 Jan 2020
| Created 30 Nov 2017
This page has been accessed 1,010 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Sara's formal name
- full middle name (D.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
For access to Sara Thibault's full information you must be on Sara's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Sara is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks -- I'm in!
- Researching surnames Boudrot, Clémenceau, Cyr, Leblanc, Lejeune, Pitre, Richard, Robichaud
- Excellent motivation for improving my family profiles.
- I am a descendant of La Corriveau, who was sentenced to hang "in chains" by the British court in New France for the murder of her second husband. Her father was originally tried and sentenced to death -- upon his sentencing, he named her as the actual murderer. Thanks, Dad!
- One of my favorite features of WikiTree -- categories categories categories!
- My maternal grandmother was born Désilets in Nicolet, Québec.
- My paternal grandfather's father Elie was the great-grandson of a Dube, and Elie's wife Azilda was a Dube. They were fourth cousins. UPDATE: I thought they were fourth cousins through the Dube side; correct. But they were THIRD cousins with a common ancestor Louis Lemieux!
- Current filles du roi count in my direct lineage is 22; and I have yet to carry all my lines back.
- My maternal grandfather was the son of two Quemeneur dit Laflammes (one born in Lévis, the other in St-Marguerite, Dorchester) who were fourth cousins.
- Born and raised, and (mostly) still here!
- My paternal grandmother's line.
- Improving profiles, one at a time. Still learning the most effective/efficient ways to do this!
- My eight great-grandparents were all born in Quebec: Surnames Thibault, Dube, Paradis, Robichaud, Laflamme, Desilets and Lemire.
- I am a descendant of Michel Richard through his daughter Marie Josephe on down to my maternal grandmother.
- My surname. My great-grandfather Elie was born in St-Jean-Port-Joli, L'Islet, Quebec and settled in Greenville, New Hampshire. Several of his brothers made the journey also, settling in Greenville and Massachusetts (Leominster, Winchendon and Salem) but many Thibaults stayed in Quebec. Elie and his sister Valerie both married siblings Dube.
Sara Thibault's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Sara or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sara:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.