- Pierre Thibodeaux's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Pierre was born about 1718. Pierre Thibodeaux ... He passed away in 1756. 
No more info is currently available for Pierre Thibodeaux. Can you add to his biography?
- Melanie Billiot, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Melanie and others.
- ↑ Entered by Melanie Billiot, Sep 24, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pierre by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Pierre:
- Alvin Arsenault : 23andMe, GEDMatch M513727
- Denis Leger : 23andMe, GEDMatch M064222
- Maria Goguen : 23andMe
- Gérard Arsenault : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A418688
- Susan Maillet : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A455829, Ancestry member Susan_Maillet
- Tonia (Maillet) Highwood : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member toniamaillethighwood
- Ulysse Roy : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #N137449
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 6 Oct 2016 at 17:58 GMT Nancy (Thibodeau) Landers wrote:
Pierre is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.