- Mardi's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- autosomal DNA test connections
Mardi is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Thompson and Keough are my grandfather's parents names. Both are Irish possibly from Wexford or Dublin
- Wilcox is my great grandmother's surname. Her family can be traced back to St Neots in Huntindonshire.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Mardi. (Best for comments to Mardi that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Mardi that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 23 May 2016 at 17:00 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful.
Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies.
If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles.
Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page.
Vicky Majewski ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 9 May 2016 at 10:50 GMT Nancy Lee (Hill) Cousins wrote:
Have fun and ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist. Try our Question of the Week below. Have a look around.
If you need additional help, our Mentors Project is a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to assist you with WikiTree-specific problems.
See you in the branches --
On 9 May 2016 at 10:06 GMT Nancy Lee (Hill) Cousins wrote:
Do you have research you’d like to share? Are you interested in how your family fits into the big tree? Most important - have fun growing your family tree and connecting to persons with the same interest. Once you volunteer and are confirmed (by one of our Greeters), you’ll be on your way! Welcome to the family! We’re really glad you’re here. Lee