- Dee's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Dee is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- One of my great grandfathers was an ANZAC
- Two convicts on my husband's tree and one soldier who guarded them on mine
- My Mother's maiden name and a family who settled in Hahndorf South Australia
- I am descended from the Kulenkamp family in Bremen
- Dymonds are forever in my children's tree
- One large branch of my family come from England, Cornwall and Cumberland in particular
- I'm interested in the Runge, Brauer and Kulenkamp families
- My 2x great grandfather was a Kulenkamp from Bremen Germany
- Pollard surname with a connection to Cornwall
- My family names from Scotland include Thomson, McKay, Irving, Carlisle, Black, Mathewson, Shearer. Members from these families all migrated to Australia from 1809 to 1858.
- My family name which I have traced to Edinburgh in 1785 but also a name that appears often on my tree
- I'm interested to learn more about my ancestors in Scotland and Cornwall
- Watsons from Cumberland are significant on my tree.
- Thanks go to hardworking members of Wikitree for making this a great site
- Dee Baker is a Wonderful WikiTreer Dec 31, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Dee. (Best for comments to Dee that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Dee that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 6 Dec 2018 at 20:29 GMT Wendy (Ling) Sullivan wrote:
As I haven't received any communication from you in response to my two messages, I have removed you from the England Project and Google Group.
If you change your mind in the future you would be most welcome to rejoin.
Wendy Leader, England Project.
On 24 Nov 2018 at 14:27 GMT Wendy (Ling) Sullivan wrote:
Just checking in to see if you are ok :)
It has been 3 weeks since I posted a message on your profile and I have not had any feedback from you.
If I don't hear from you by the weekend, I will presume you no longer wish to be involved in the England Project.
I will then go ahead and remove you from the project and remove the badge.
Hope to hear from you soon :)
Wendy Leader, England Project
On 3 Nov 2018 at 15:01 GMT Wendy (Ling) Sullivan wrote:
It's been a year since the England Project was re-ignited. Thank you for being part of this exciting journey!
We really appreciate all your contributions and hard work :)
We would love some feedback from you please. :)
Are you happy contributing with the team you are on, or would you like a change, or even add to another team?
If you are not already on a team, which one would you like to be on?
If you are not sure what is available, just ask, we are here to help :)
Are you still happy contributing to the England Project?
Please PM me through my profile and let me know how you are doing :)
Thank you :)
Wendy Leader England Project.
On 5 Jul 2018 at 07:40 GMT Graham Peters wrote:
On 7 Apr 2018 at 21:18 GMT Wendy (Ling) Sullivan wrote:
I am just checking in to see how things are going.
I know you are busy beavering away on the Orphan Trail, and on behalf of the England Team, I wanted to thank you for all the TLC you are giving to the England Orphans.
Once you have finished the trail, I will get back with you and help you find your niche in the Project.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Wendy Project Coordinator for Welcome and Integration.
On 16 Feb 2018 at 00:48 GMT Steve Thomas wrote:
On 1 Jan 2018 at 21:56 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As I always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 20 Dec 2017 at 18:02 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
just a word (late) to congratulate you on the contributions you made during the month of November. Whatever the quantity, they are all important.
Your work is appreciated.
On 30 Oct 2017 at 18:00 GMT C. Mackinnon wrote:
On 1 Jul 2017 at 01:10 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!