- Dee's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Dee is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- One of my great grandfathers was an ANZAC
- Two convicts on my husband's tree and one soldier who guarded them on mine
- My Mother's maiden name and a family who settled in Hahndorf South Australia
- I am descended from the Kulenkamp family in Bremen
- Dymonds are forever in my children's tree
- One large branch of my family come from England, Cornwall and Cumberland in particular
- I'm interested in the Runge, Brauer and Kulenkamp families
- My 2x great grandfather was a Kulenkamp from Bremen Germany
- Pollard surname with a connection to Cornwall
- My family names from Scotland include Thomson, McKay, Irving, Carlisle, Black, Mathewson, Shearer. Members from these families all migrated to Australia from 1809 to 1858.
- My family name which I have traced to Edinburgh in 1785 but also a name that appears often on my tree
- I'm interested to learn more about my ancestors in Scotland and Cornwall
- Watsons from Cumberland are significant on my tree.
- Thanks go to hardworking members of Wikitree for making this a great site
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Dee. (Best for comments to Dee that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Dee that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 7 Apr 2018 at 21:18 GMT Wendy (Ling) Sullivan wrote:
I am just checking in to see how things are going.
I know you are busy beavering away on the Orphan Trail, and on behalf of the England Team, I wanted to thank you for all the TLC you are giving to the England Orphans.
Once you have finished the trail, I will get back with you and help you find your niche in the Project.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Wendy Project Coordinator for Welcome and Integration.
On 16 Feb 2018 at 00:48 GMT Steve Thomas wrote:
On 1 Jan 2018 at 21:56 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As I always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 20 Dec 2017 at 18:02 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
just a word (late) to congratulate you on the contributions you made during the month of November. Whatever the quantity, they are all important.
Your work is appreciated.
On 30 Oct 2017 at 18:00 GMT C. Mackinnon wrote:
On 1 Jul 2017 at 01:10 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On 15 Jan 2017 at 21:02 GMT Melba (Smith) Carlin wrote:
On 13 Jul 2016 at 08:15 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
On 15 Mar 2016 at 01:00 GMT Michael Meurer wrote:
My family-history book reaches back twelve-plus generations, and includes several hundred family lines, so I did some looking; only Brauer shows up:
An ancestor twelve generations back bought or rented something from a Michael Brauer in the village of Krummenhennersdorf, several miles from Freiberg, far to the east and south in present-day Germany. This transaction was on June 12. 1597.
I don't know if it's any kind of helpful for you...
On 16 Apr 2015 at 17:25 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
http://www.wikitree.com/quiz/pre_1700 We encourage all to study and take the pre-1700 quiz.
Free Space pages are wiki pages for supplementing your family history. They can be used to profile anything of significance such as an event, a family heirloom .... They're "anything pages".
Not sure what to include in a profile? Check out our Biography Ideas and Styles and Standards help pages.
Sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
Questions, just ask! Mary~ WikiTree Mentor