- Grace's formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Grace. (Best for comments to Grace that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Grace that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Sep 2019 at 02:31 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
WikiTree’s Appreciation Team
On 30 Mar 2019 at 18:58 GMT Valerie Willis wrote:
On 5 Mar 2019 at 16:54 GMT Valerie Willis wrote:
On 29 Sep 2018 at 16:20 GMT Pare (Howie) Hayward-Howie wrote:
On 5 Sep 2017 at 18:22 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
On 29 Apr 2015 at 00:40 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Congratulations, you have been a WikiTree member for over a month! Here are a few ways to dive in even deeper:
- Read Beyond the Basics of WikiTree, for a guide to topics like Projects, Categories, and Merging.
- Look for projects that need volunteers.
- Check out our blog, with tips, interviews, and guest posts from people in the larger genealogical community.
- Find WikiTree on several Social Media Sites.
Let me know if you need help.
Carole Partridge, WikiTree Mentor
On 5 Apr 2015 at 20:58 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
Thank you so much for joining WikiTree. Good luck with your research in 2015.
On 16 Mar 2015 at 15:53 GMT Berry Henderson Jr. wrote:
Thank you for joining WikiTree. As a WikiTree Mentor I am available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may be having.
Do you have Royal Ancestors? They are already here on Wikitree! Rather than create duplicate profiles for them, please contact the EuroAristo Project to discuss connecting your family line to their profiles.
Feel free to ask me via my profile page if you have any questions.
Berry ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 15 Mar 2015 at 21:38 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
You are now a member of WikiTree! Please help us build one Collaborative Global Family Tree, which means only one profile per person. It's important that no duplicates are created and profiles are properly sourced- if you have pre-1700's ancestors to add please read our Pre-1700 profiles info.
To help you get started, view this introductory WikiTree video.
For a list of Member benefits, see Community Members page.
We also have Mentors who will be glad to answer questions.
On 15 Mar 2015 at 21:37 GMT Grace Thrush wrote: