Profile last modified 9 Mar 2018
| Created 18 Feb 2018
This page has been accessed 104 times.
The biography for Theresa Tindall is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Theresa Tindall at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Theresa's formal name
- full middle name (G.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
For access to Theresa Pye's full information you must be on Theresa's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Theresa is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- My great grandmother's maiden name was Maude Caswell. Our ancestors were from the Taunton, MA line through William Caswell and Polly Seaver. William and Polly had a son William Seaver Caswell.
- My great grandfather was John Henry Cobb from Longview, TX. Our family originated from Asa Cobb who was born in Lands End, Cornwall, England and then lived in Wallkill, NY.
- My mother was Maude Lloyd Tindall Ewing.
- My husband's family was originally from Aberdeen, St, Nicholas Parish, Scotland. George Pye of Aberdeen was married to Mary Law who had several children including Ebenezer Pye. E. Pye moved to Galveston, TX in the 1870s where Pyes continually lived until 2010.
- Mary Jane Talley Tindall b. 1861 in Mississippi to Nathan Talley and Elizabeth Bussey.
- I am from the James Tindall from VA c. 1776 line. James (Jr.) was in NC and moved to TN and then to MS. After the Civil War Marion Richard Tindall moved to AR with his wife (Mary Jane Talley Tindall) and children moved to AR. My grandfather moved to TX into work in the oil fields.
Theresa Pye's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Theresa or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Theresa:
- Theresa (Tindall) Pye:
AncestryDNA, GEDmatch A520900 [compare], Ancestry member theresapye86
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.