- Freeman Tomerlin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Freeman /Tomerlin/
- Given Name: Freeman
- Surname: Tomerlin
- Place: T. S. Pittard's Cemetery, Pulaski, Giles Co, TN
- User ID: FC20E17BA08F8740BF0137E4D32D8CAB80AB
- Data Changed:
- Date: 9 Dec 2014
- Time: 09:08
- Date: 9 Dec 2014
Prior to import, this record was last changed 09:08 9 Dec 2014.
- ↑ Tomerlin-502 was created by Tom Greene through the import of wikijanicehallock1.ged on Dec 14, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- ↑ Source: #S71
- Source: S71 Abbreviation: USGenWeb NC :Muster Roll of War of 1812 Title: USGenWeb NC :Muster Roll of War of 1812 Repository: #R14 Paranthetical: Y
- Repository: R14 Name: Not Given Address: Not Given Name: Not Given
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Freeman by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Freeman:
- Tom Hyslop : 23andMe, GEDMatch M704241 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A140306, Ancestry member tahyslop92
- Kelly (McDonald) Cox : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A256520, Ancestry member kellykmcd
- Michael Patrick McDonald : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #529320
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Freeman is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 30 degrees from Ayn Rand, 25 degrees from Peter Roberts and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.