- Victoria Toon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Victoria Toon and James Lomax
3rd Cousins 2x Removed Victoria's Maternal. James's Maternal. Shared Ancestors: William Durtnall and Susanna Peerless.
Victoria Toon and Duncan Ward
4th Cousins 2x Removed. Victoria's Paternal. Duncan's Maternal. Shared ancestors: James Evans and Rebecca Latham.
Victoria Toon and Robin Croucher
5th Cousins Victoria's Paternal. Robin's Maternal. Shared Ancestors: William Whiter and Ann Unknown
I'm currently a sponsor for Clan Brodie.
- First-hand information. Entered by Victoria Toon at registration.
Sources for any of my ancestors and living realitives
- First hand experience/communication/connections with people.
- Ancestry Website
- Google Genealogy Searches
- Family Search website
- My mother's cousin Sandra's old research
- Victoria's formal name
- full middle name (H.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Victoria (3)
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
Victoria is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I'm a direct descendant of Clan Brodie leaders. It is my family's clan.
- I am DNA tested at Ancestry. Always looking for DNA matches for genealogical purposes!
- Currently interested in learning more about my maternal grandmother's family after being contacted by a great aunt's grandchild
- I have Irish ancestors on both sides of my family. Surnames include Desmond and Devine
- I'm a member of Clan Brodie and direct descendant of the clan leaders.
- My Maiden name and probably one of the most usual and rare surnames in my family history
- Alternative way of spelling my maiden name
Victoria Toon's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Victoria or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Victoria:
- Victoria Toon: AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A368670, Ancestry member Tenoth
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Victoria. (Best for comments to Victoria that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Victoria that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Aug 2016 at 18:38 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful.
Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies.
If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles.
Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page.
Vicky Majewski ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 14 Aug 2016 at 04:13 GMT Peter Kane wrote:
On 13 Aug 2016 at 19:08 GMT Mike Durtnall wrote:
On 6 Aug 2016 at 01:56 GMT Kitty (Cooper) Smith wrote:
If you have not done so already, please set your preferences for your Tags Followed of interest to you to include DNA: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:Following
If you are adding any DNA test info to profiles on WikiTree, please be sure to add the tests to the actual test participant's profile, and that the Privacy is set to show the participant's Family Tree tab.
We also encourage you to join our Google+ Community for DNA discussions, questions and new information: https://plus.google.com/communities/111329829039015718912
On 4 Aug 2016 at 18:53 GMT Michael Maranda wrote:
On 1 Aug 2016 at 21:48 GMT Kay (Johnson) Wilson wrote:
On 1 Aug 2016 at 16:50 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
I've added the project badge to your profile. If you click on the badge it will take you to the full list of our wonderful members. Click on Scottish Clans Project will take you the first page of the project. Scroll down to Members Interests. I've added your good self and your clan of interest etc.
Here is a link to the Clan Brodie page http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Clan_Brodie It could do with some TLC. Do you want to sponsor this clan?
Feel free to add to the clan page or to sponsor any clan which interests you.
On 1 Aug 2016 at 16:22 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
You tagged your ancestors in Ireland, Scotland and England. I wanted to let you know we have a great project that focuses on the UK here called United Kingdom Project It includes our Scottish Clans Project and links to our Irish Roots Project They would be a great places for you to get involved once you have settled into WikiTree.
Thank you for joining WikiTree and good luck with your research.
On 1 Aug 2016 at 10:24 GMT Nancy Lee (Hill) Cousins wrote:
Have fun and ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist. Try our Question of the Week. : Brickwalls...argg...Have you got one, and what do you need to knock it down? Have a look around and see what the help menu can offer. If you need additional help, our Mentors Project is a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to assist you with WikiTree-specific problems.
See you in the branches --
Lee :) UK
On 1 Aug 2016 at 10:00 GMT Nancy Lee (Hill) Cousins wrote:
Do you have research you’d like to share? Are you interested in how your family fits into the big tree? Most important - have fun growing your family tree and connecting to persons with the same interest. Once you volunteer and one of our Greeters confirms you, you’ll be on your way! Welcome to the family! We’re really glad you’re here.