- Henry (Trafford) de Trafford's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Henry (Trafford) de Trafford is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
He was the successor to his grandfather. He came of age in 1336.
His name appears in several deeds during the reigns of Henry II and Richard I.
Henry made further additions to the patrimonial estates by the acquisition of lands in Sale from Thomas de Hyde, in Withington from Nigel de Longford, and in Chorlton and Beswick from the Abbot of Cockersand.
- Burke's Peerage
- County Families of Lancashire and Cheshire, by James Croston
- Ancestry.com family trees
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Darlene Athey-Hill and Katherine Patterson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Henry is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 23 degrees from Peter Roberts and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.