- Aleš Trtnik's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|Search user languages|
- February 4th, 2017 - 3:00 PM EST: WATCH RECORDING - Chat with Aleš Trtnik, Data Base Errors Project Leader (WikiTree Plus) and WikiTree Team Member.
DataBase Errors Project.
- WikiTree+ and Help
- WikiTree Error Report see Database errors project for more info
NEW on every WikiTree profile this report can be run by selecting drop down menu Error Report
- Category: DB Toolbox
- 24 SEP 1969
- Ljubljana, Slovenija
- Ljubljana, Slovenija
- Fact: Marriage (July 7 2004) Grćija, Santorini
- MyHeritage Family Trees (https://www.myheritage.com : accessed 3 April 2017), Person #293344551:6500003 for Aleš Trtnik.
- First-hand information. Entered by Aleš Trtnik at registration.
- Aleš's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Aleš is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Administrator of the project.
- Tag added
- I am one.
- Related to db_Erros
- Thank you, Aleš! Dec 5, 2016.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Aleš. (Best for comments to Aleš that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Aleš that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 12 Apr 2017 at 19:20 GMT Lance Martin wrote:
On 10 Apr 2017 at 20:13 GMT David Wilson wrote:
Please be careful in creating Errors only because a WT profile does not coincide with an erroneous site such as a multitude of Find A Grave or Wikipedia enties. The theory behind the Semantic Web holds merit; yet, the reality of many previously open profiles becoming public or private is counter-productive. By naming inconsistencies as errors may be leading less experienced community members to consider poorly or unsourced sites as better sources and incorrectly changing vitals. My preference is only notating a possible problem on PBBs of profiles that have active managers. Do you have a percentage of False Errors marked on tracking records that will remove the search algorithm as being moot?
On 2 Apr 2017 at 19:10 GMT Julie (Fiscus) Ricketts wrote:
On 29 Mar 2017 at 17:58 GMT Larry Huey wrote:
On 23 Mar 2017 at 00:10 GMT Veronica (Coat) Williams wrote:
On 7 Feb 2017 at 02:34 GMT Marie Chantigny wrote:
checked Alsop-477 and I know what to do now.
On 4 Feb 2017 at 22:12 GMT Charlotte Shockey wrote:
On 2 Feb 2017 at 03:35 GMT Linda Sibley wrote:
On 1 Feb 2017 at 15:24 GMT Michelle (Gerard) Hartley wrote:
I'm so glad to see your were able to get a listing of all the templates on WikiTree. I tried forever to get a listing from wikitree to correct some of the templates errors. Thanks for doing this!
On 9 Dec 2016 at 23:01 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
|Aleš Trtnik is a Wonderful WikiTreer.|