[private sister (unknown - unknown)]
[private child (unknown - unknown)] and
Profile last modified 19 Feb 2020
| Created 21 Jan 2014
This page has been accessed 929 times.
Vicky (Trublood) Parrott participated with The Team Tennessee Volunteers during the 2018 Clean-a-Thon.
- First-hand information. Entered by Vicky Trublood at registration.
- Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Vicky's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (2)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Vicky Parrott's full information you must be on Vicky's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Vicky is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I have family in Marion and Boone County/
- I am related to the Brooks family, my Great Grandmother was Louisa A. Brooks-Howard.
- My relation to the Howard family, my Mother was Eula Lorene Howard, daughter of William Harrison Howard.
- My relation to the Huling family is my Grandmother Louverna Huling Howard was the daughter of James Monroe and Nore Huling.
- My relation to the Parrott family is through my husband, Frederick W. Parrott, Jr. His grandfather was Roland M and Maud Starr Parrott.
- I have family from Fentress County Tennessee. Howards, Hulings and Brooks.
Vicky Parrott's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Vicky or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Vicky:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.