Susan C. Tye aka Young De Leon Tye
[private father (1940s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1940s - unknown)]
[private brother (1960s - unknown)], [private brother (1960s - unknown)], [private sister (1970s - unknown)] [half], [private sister (1980s - unknown)] [half], [private sister (1980s - unknown)] [half] and [private sister (1990s - unknown)] [half]
[private son (1990s - unknown)],
[private son (1990s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (2000s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 25 May 2020
| Created 1 Mar 2014 | Last significant change: 1 May 2020
This page has been accessed 7,505 times.
Space: Susan Tye To-Do List
This user is a native
speaker of English
Notes to Wikitreers
I am indexing obituaries from my family hometown's, and on occasion researching the families. Please adopt/add to/correct without hesitation!!!!!
Even on known close relatives! I would love your help/input and will not feel 'put out'.
Areas of interest:
Cemeteries, Czech Roots, Minnesota, Kentucky, Idaho-Washington, and Kansas.
Born in Seattle, Washinton, while her father attended the University of Washington. The family moved to Chapel Hill, North Carolina, when she was under 3. Her parents divorced and Susan moved back to her mother's parent's house in San Rafael, Marin County, California. The family was involved in 4-H, the family raised chickens, was also involved leathercraft, shooting sports, cooking, and other projects. Susan graduated from San Marin High School in Novato, California. Then went on the graduate from the University of California at Davis in Theatre Arts.
She married Jose Eliseo Deleon and they had 2 boys, that Susan Homeschooled through the 5th grade. Around 2002 they moved to Pullman, Washington. Susan attended the Moscow School of Massage, and worked as a massage practitioner for a year, before divorcing Jose, and moving to California.
Susan moved back to the Palouse in 2008, to be with her children and married Todd Edward Young. They had a daughter Grace.
I want to be sure that none of my hard work on WikiTree ends up being deleted. While I fully intend on being around to manage all my profiles for the next 80 years or so, in the event of my sudden death I hereby give permission for all of my private profiles to be transferred to any of the following slightly-active WikiTreers in my family, whether or not they are currently on the trusted lists:
Rebecca Broadhurst Broadhurst-99
- "Nevada Marriage Index, 1956-2005," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VVCB-QKH : 9 December 2014), Jose Eliseo Deleonmendoza and Susan C Tye, 11 Oct 1991; from "Nevada, Marriage Index, 1956-2005," database, Ancestry (http://www.ancestry.com : 2007); citing Washoe, Nevada, United States, County Book 907, p. 1962, archive film number 323538, Nevada State Health Division, Carson City, and Clark County Marriage Bureau, Las Vegas.
- "Washington Divorce Index, 1969-2014," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QLC3-BPBQ : 21 August 2017), Jose_Eli D Mendoza and Susan C Tye, 18 Nov 2005, Whitman, Washington, United States; from " Department of Health, Divorce Index, 1969-2014," database, Washington State Archives - Digital Archives (https://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov : n.d.), citing Washington State Archives, Cheney.
- "United States Public Records," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/QJRJ-Z2CV : accessed 10 Jun 2014), Susan C Tye, Residence, Pullman, Washington, United States; from a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Susan's formal name
- full middle name (C.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (4)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Susan Tye's full information you must be on Susan's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools