- Richard's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Richard is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- All but one branch of my family originate from England. George William Underwood married three times. To Maria LANE at Gloucester in 1840, to Matilda CURTIS at Dursley, Gloucestershire in 1851, and to Sarah OWEN (his second wife's step-mother) at Chipping Sodbury, Bristol in 1881. He had four children with Maria Lane, and he had eleven children with Matilda Curtis.
- My Welsh Grandfather was called David Thomas, as was my Great Grandfather and my Great Great Grandfather.
My Great Grandfather was David Thomas was born in 1850 at Taliesin, Cardiganshire, Wales although his birth was registered at nearby Aberystwyth.
His parents are listed as David Thomas and Elizabeth Thomas (nee Morgans)
- The main part of my family descends from John Underwood born at Atworth, Wiltshire in 1794. He had at least three sons, William Underwood born at Atford, Wiltshire in 1813, and George William Underwood born at Atworth in 1819, and Joseph Underwood born at Atworth, Wiltshire in 1823. George William Underwood married three times. To Maria LANE at Gloucester in 1840, to Matilda CURTIS at Dursley, Gloucestershire in 1851, and to Sarah OWEN (his second wife's step-mother) at Bristol in 1881
- My Welsh Grandfather was called David Thomas, as was my Great Grandfather and my Great Great Grandfather. My Great Grandfather was David Thomas was born in 1850 at Taliesin, Cardiganshire, Wales although his birth was registered at nearby Aberystwyth. His parents are listed as David Thomas and Elizabeth Thomas (nee Morgans)
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Richard. (Best for comments to Richard that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Richard that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Jun 2019 at 13:45 GMT Mindy Silva wrote:
That is a lot of years of research! I'm so glad you are moving those ancestors to WikiTree. Don't worry about adding slowly - we appreciate you taking the time to clean up each profile!
Let me know if you come across questions,
On 15 Jun 2019 at 08:08 GMT Mindy Silva wrote:
Thanks for joining us! I hope you're enjoying our site and our community. I just wanted to check in and see how things are going. Have the New Member How-To pages been helpful or left you with questions?
It's great to have you on board. Enjoy your time here, and good luck growing your branches. If you need help just click on my name you'll be transferred to my profile where you can post a message or send me a private message.
Mindy ~ WikiTree Mentor
When our hearts turn to our ancestors, something changes insides us. We feel part of something greater than us. — Russell M Nelson
On 1 Jun 2019 at 13:35 GMT Ludwig Kraayenbrink wrote:
Thanks for volunteering! You are now a full member of the WikiTree community, and can start adding your family. Let me know if you have any questions.
Since WikiTree is different from other genealogy sites, we have a guided tour for new members at New Member How-To. Feel free to work through the How-Tos at your own pace.
Once you add profiles to WikiTree they become searchable and in my experience persons interested in these profiles will contact you and may provide further information to expand your family tree.
Great to have you on board, enjoy, and good luck growing your branches.
PS If links do not work in an email from WikiTree, try them from the comment section of your profile page.