- Rachel Van Etten's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Concerning the Van Bunschoten or Van Benschoten Family in America: A Genealogy and Brief History, by William Henry Van Benschoten (West Park-On-Hudson, 1907) p. 771.
- This person was created on 14 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Rachel /Van Etten/
- Source: #S328
- Page: #6934, p. 248
- Source: #S328
- Name: Rachel /Ostrander/
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Rachel /Van Etten/ .
- Data Changed:
- Date: 03 MAY 2003
Prior to import, this record was last changed 03 MAY 2003 .
Ancestors of Interest
- Ancestors of Interest: @SUB1@
- Date: 1825
- Place: Ithaca Cemetery, Ithaca, NY
- Date: 21 AUG 1749
- Place: Rhinebeck Flats Ref. Dutch Church, Rhinebeck, Dutchess County, NY
- Note: sponsors were Benjamin Steenbergen nd wife Rachel Seiland
- Source: #S313
- Page: Baptismal record of Reformed Church, Rhinebeck, NY; sponsors were Benjamin Steenbergen and wife Rachel Seiland.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Rachel by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Rachel:
- Doris (Muller) Wheeler : 23andMe, GEDMatch A206179 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A206179, Ancestry member dorisw + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A206179, FTDNA kit #N19709
- Private Muller : 23andMe, GEDMatch M712835
- Unknown White : Family Tree DNA Family Finder
- Richard Coons : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F12110, FTDNA kit #121110
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Rachel is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 14 degrees from Abby Glann, 18 degrees from Charles Schulz and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.