Ronel (van Heerden) Olivier
[private sister (1950s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 22 Oct 2019
| Created 11 Nov 2014 | Last significant change: 16 Oct 2019
This page has been accessed 16,975 times.
Ronel reached the Blue Skies milestone by sourcing 50 profiles in the April 2019 Sourcerers'
Congrats on reaching the Blue Skies milestone!
|Here's an image.
Hierdie gebruiker se moedertaal
|Wellington, Western Cape South Africa
- Living in the beautiful town of Wellington, Western Cape, South Africa since 1981. 
- I was born and bred in the Eastern Cape and had the privilege to attend 12 different schools. Getting to know different people and making lots of friends, with whom I still have the privilege to have contact after all these years.
- In 1972 life's road brought me to the Western Cape, and I was surrounded with so much beauty that I fell in love and stayed. 
- In 1987 due to my interest in genealogy, and little knowledge of genetics I became involved in an American based project that opened many doors for me. Leading to research about South African families far beyond my own interest - the Olivier family name. 
- My involvement with many different research projects took me to new avenues. I met many wonderful people and their friendship and help are a huge benefit, in reaching my goals:
- My goals are to help build a global tree with as many South African profiles as possible. Giving each and every profile a place in the sun, to commemorate their joy and sorrows. 
- Adding as many private sources to WikiTree as possible for future generations
- WikiTree opened so many doors leading to so many opportunities that I am confident that this goal will not be as difficult as I anticipated. The collaboration, and help gives me hope that I will see this goal realised sooner than later. 
- First-hand information. Entered by Ronel Van Heerden at registration.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Added by Ronel Olivier Dec 07, 2016.
"To aid WikiTree in the administration of my account should I be incapacitated, or in the event of my death, I hereby give permission for all private profiles I'm managing to be transferred to the following WikiTreers, whether or not they are currently on the Trusted Lists: . All research notes, free space pages, profiles and Images contrubutions under my management can be transferred to the management of Josey Oliver in the event of my death
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Ronel's formal name
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (4)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Ronel Olivier's full information you must be on Ronel's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Ronel is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- The Anglo Boer War- Anglo Boere Oorlog 1899-1902 Project is a project for WikiTreers interested in improving the profiles of all people involved or related to this war and their ancestors or descendants. So this project serves as a forum for researchers and descendants interested in working on profiles related to this war.
- Information is power :-D
- Member of Cape_of_Good_Hope_-_Kaap_de_Goede_Hoop_Project
- For errors on profiles that need corrections.
- for discussions on related issues
- Research into the Olivier and related families since 1987
- Am interested in following Leaders content and genealogist-to-genealogist (G2G) forum activity.
- Willing to help with anything WikiTree related
- Cleaning GEDCOM on all the South African profiles under the South African Roosts Project. Adding sources as I find them, working hard to improve SA profiles to be proud of.
- Following all discussions
- I am one of the research coordinators and Leaders of the South_African_Project. Ons mikpunt is hulp en samewerking. Please contact me if you need any help on the SA Roots project.
- Waar Suid Afrikaners gesels oor familie sake
Login to post a comment.