- Theobald (Verdun) de Verdun's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Death and burial
Sir Thebaud de Verdun, 1st Lord Verdun, died testate at Alton, Staffordshire, 24 August 1309, and was buried at Croxden Abbey, Staffordshire.
- Royal Ancestry D. Richardson 2013 Vol. I. p. 418
- Royal Ancestry 2013 Vol. V p. 243-245
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Theobald by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Rand Prouse : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 67 markers, haplogroup R-M269, Ysearch 7GKEN, FTDNA kit #B35870
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Theobald is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 24 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.