- John (Villers) de Villiers's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John Villiers was born in 1380 at Brookesby, Leicestershire, England.
He married Joan Mering, daughter of William Mering, circa 1403.
John Villiers died on 25 November 1416.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 352.
- Thanks to Darrell Parker for starting this profile.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 29 degrees from Bob Dylan, 24 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 22 degrees from Michael Phelps and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.