- Robert III (Vitré) de Vitré's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|This person is or was a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
|Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project. Talk: euroaristo.|
Robert was born about 1118. Robert Vitré ... He passed away in 1173.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert III's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: John Atkinson, Katherine Patterson, and Darrell Parker. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 19 Aug 2016 at 09:38 GMT Shelley Freestone wrote:
Robert III is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 35 degrees from Bob Dylan, 29 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Michael Phelps and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.