- Amanda's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
Amanda is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I have many convicts in my family tree, mostly from Tasmania but a few Norfolk Islanders as well.
- My Colgrave's are from Bedfordshire, England. They were convict brothers, one to Tasmania and the other NSW.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Amanda. (Best for comments to Amanda that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Amanda that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 21 Jun 2018 at 00:46 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
Pre-1700 ancestors are shared by many descendants, working within the projects which coordinate them is essential.
Use the Pre-1700 Projects list to find one which best fits your research focus, whether time period, location, or special event. Read the goals and tasks of the project and join if it is a good fit.
Let me know if you have trouble finding projects which fit your focus. Click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page.
Mary ~ Pre-1700 Greeter
On 21 Aug 2013 at 08:54 GMT Terry Wright wrote:
Glad to have you as a Member of the WikiTree Community i live in Brisbane Q.L.D
Everything on WikiTree is a Collaborative Work in Progress so dont forget to read our Honor Code its what keeps WikiTree a Friendly and Helpful Community good luck with your search ~~Terry~~
On 21 Aug 2013 at 08:52 GMT Amanda Walker wrote:
On 21 Aug 2013 at 04:01 GMT Debby (Barton) Black wrote:
We're building a free, worldwide family tree. If you'd like to join us, please click the volunteer button/link and leave a message letting us know.
The upper right hand corner has a series of drop-down boxes that can help you locate different areas of the site, including the search feature and G2G Forum. You are welcome to use these as a guest.
Hope you'll join us. :)
On 21 Aug 2013 at 03:59 GMT M. (Stewart) H. wrote:
We're creating a global tree. If you'd like to help us, please click the volunteer link and leave a message letting us know. If you'd like to ask a question, G2G forum is just a click away. The WikiTreeHonor Code is what makes our community a very special place. Come and join our shared tree.