- Jess's formal name
- full middle name (T.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Jess is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Seeking information on ancestry of Ira Gale Crawford, b. 11 Jun 1811, Putnam Co. NY. Died 5 Nov 1886 in Hampton, Rock Island Co., Illinois
- Margaret Deakins father William was a captain of a merchant ship that was lost at sea after 1821. His ancestry also appears to be lost as I cannot find info on his parents. Margaret was born 9 May 1808 in Alexandria, VA
- Roger McGuire, d. about 1812 in Pennsylvania; was the father of James Clark McGuire, b. 6 Jan 1812, in Westmoreland Co., PA. Roger married Nancy Clark, date unknown.
- Frances McLane (McLain, McLayne) was born in Oswegatchie, NY on 18 Nov 1819. Her parents were reportedly Patrick McLane and Ann Tilley. Need info on the parents.
- Charles Myers (1810-1881), was the son of Godfrey Myers and Augusta Campbell who were married at Williamstown, Glengarry Co., Upper Canada on 21 January 1799. They were United Empire Loyalists. Need information on the parents.
- John Neville, a Revolutionary War general, was born on 26 July 1731 at Abingdon Parish, Gloucester Co., Virginia. He was the son of Joseph and Ann (Bohannon, or Buchanen) Neville. Need information on his ancestry.
- Edy Newbury, son of John and Zurviah Burch, was born 16 August 1710 and served in the Revolutionary War. He was supposedly a descendant of Tryal Newbury, b. 1649 in Weymouth, Norfolk, Co., Mass. Need info on the connection.
- Searching for the ancestors of Franz Peter Rink, born 3 Aug 1813 in Jockgrim, Germany, who came to America from Germany in 1850. He died between Sept. 1854 and April 1856, probably in Missouri.
- Margaretha Schultz, born in Ottersheim, Germany in 1845; married Anton Rink in Illinois in 1865. She died 22 Oct 1922 in Jacksonville, Morgan Co., Illinois. Would like information on her ancestry, including when she immigrated to the US.
- Col. Charles Simms was mayor of Alexandria, VA in 1812 and close confidant of George Washington. He died 30 August 1819 in Alexandria, VA. Need information on his parents.
- Dr. Robert Taylor came from Lancashire, England to Poughkeepsie, NY in 1819. He was the son of Dr. John Taylor of Lancashire and Helen Smith. Seeking information on his parents and their ancestry.
- Tryntje Van Buskirk m. William Douglass on 21 Dec 1759 in New Jersey (?). Need information on the ancestry of both Tryntje Van Buskirk and William Douglass.
- John Wallace m. Anna Graham in 1791 in Ulster Co., NY. He was the son of William Wallace who died in 1832 in Scotchtown, Orange Co., NY. William and his wife, Marrion Wilson, came to NY from Scotland. Need any information on either couple and their children.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jess. (Best for comments to Jess that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jess that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 11 Aug 2018 at 14:43 GMT G Moore LtCol wrote:
Thank You, Garry Moore
On 12 Jul 2018 at 07:43 GMT David Smith wrote:
On 7 Aug 2017 at 13:29 GMT Donna Freeman wrote:
Have a great day, Donna
On 2 Aug 2017 at 18:50 GMT Don Nash wrote:
thanks for your interest
On 28 Jul 2017 at 13:05 GMT Joan Pfleger wrote:
Please delete me. Thanks
On 7 Jun 2017 at 12:24 GMT Maree Robertson wrote:
On 5 Jun 2017 at 13:18 GMT Chris Carlson Senior wrote:
On 2 Jun 2017 at 12:26 GMT Aaron Gullison wrote:
On 9 May 2017 at 11:42 GMT Debi (McGee) Hoag wrote:
On 3 May 2017 at 10:34 GMT Stanislav Počaji wrote:
My family tree origins in Hungaria, where they used the surname Pocsai After moving my father to Slovakia, they wrote this surname Počai in case my father and my older brother and Počaji in my case and my younger brother.. It was kind of "mistype" in my birthday certificat So this is , how and why i follow more shapes of the surname of my ancestors..