[private brother (1940s - unknown)], [private brother (1940s - unknown)], [private sister (1950s - unknown)] and [private sister (1950s - unknown)]
[private daughter (1960s - unknown)] and
[private son (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 28 Oct 2019
| Created 12 Nov 2016
This page has been accessed 1,795 times.
I grew up living beside Orr's Cove which is a deep water cove in the north shore of a small bay located in Great Island which is in Casco Bay. I joined the U.S. Navy on Sept 17, 1963 and served on Active Duty until June 30, 1983. My bride and I (married on 4 Sept 1965) moved to Richmond, Maine and lived there until Dec of 1989. I worked at Wallace Marina and Boatyard until Apr of 1990. We then moved into an RV and for the next 15 years we lived in it full time and traveled from Canada to southern Mexico and through all but six states. We currently live in Ware Shoals, South Carolina. I write Poems and have had two published, I also do woodworking, play golf, and hunt. My Wiki Tree efforts are to locate all the people in my line and associated with that line including all branches and offspring.
- First-hand information. Entered by William Clarence Wallace at registration.
"Florida Marriage Index, 1822-1875 and 1927-2001," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VJ82-1S5 : 28 November 2014), William Clarence Wallace, Sep 1965; from "Florida, Marriage Collection, 1822-1875 and 1927-2001," database and images, Ancestry (http://www.ancestry.com : 2006); citing Florida Department of Health, Jacksonville, Florida; and Jordan Dodd, Liahona Research.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Bill's formal name
- full middle name (C.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Bill Wallace's full information you must be on Bill's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Bill is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Researching the efforts of Privateers
- Alexander, Dunning, Johnson, Southard, Morgan, Williamson, Cook, Flagg, Coolidge. These names have several different spellings that I would also consider interesting. These names are from marriges in USA.
- The Grant line I am following starts in Devonshire, England in 1600 and 1700 hundreds and before. This was an Orphan Tree that I am trying to work.
- Ayrshire, Scotland, Corwall, England, New England, USA and surrounding areas.
- My Grandfather on my mother's side is from the shipbuilding Pennell Brothers Shipyard in Pennellville, Maine. the family branch came thru Isle of Right(sp) from England and appears to be from France before that.
- I have UN-sourced data that leads back ppast Sir William but not directly to him.