Interred at Germantown Bethel Cemetery, Cascade, Frederick County, MD .
Of the eleven siblings shown, Lawrence and Sidney were full brothers and Lucille, Helen, and Margaret were full sisters. The other six were half-siblings. Leila and Beulah were daughters of Mary J. McClain and her first husband James Martin Masters. John, Paul, Mary A., and Mary L. were children of Felix M. Walter and his first wife Mary L. Warthen.
Data base, "New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829 - 1940." Marriage of Nina E. Walter, female, age 21, born Highfield, MD, daughter of Felix Walter and Mary J. McClain, to Angelo Kyrometes, 24 May 1925, Manhattan, New York, New York, U.S. (Accessed 18 Dec 2016. No image available.)
["New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:247C-V8B : 20 March 2015), Angelo Kyrometes and Nina E. Walter, 24 May 1925; citing Marriage, Manhattan, New York, New York, United States, New York City Municipal Archives, New York; FHL microfilm 1,643,404.]
2. [D03] U.S. Social Security Death Index (Nina Kary). Last Residence, Harwood, Anne Arundel County, MD, Zip Code 20776. Birth, 26 Oct 1903, death Apr 1984. (Accessed 15 Jul 2013.)
3. [D01] U.S. 1940 Census (Nina E. Kary). Residence, Baltimore, Baltimore County, MD, Ward 27, 4210 Belair Road. Age 36, married, born MD. Completed 4 years of high school. In household of husband Thomas A. (45), with son Donald A. (13), daughter Lois J. (12), and father-in-law Thomas A. Kary (76). Residence 01 Apr 1935, Same house. (Accessed 15 Jul 2013.)
4. [D01] U.S. 1930 Census (Nina E. Kary). Residence, Roanoke City, VA, 219 Bluemont Ave. Age 26, married (age 22), born MD, father born MD, mother born MD. Able to read and write, Yes. Occupation, None. In household of husband Angelo (36), with son Donald (3-9/12) and daughter Lois (2-6/12). (Accessed 15 Jul 2013.)
[Profile Manager's Note: The following two census records both appear to be for the subject of this profile, indicating that Nina may have been counted twice in the U.S. 1920 Census.]
5. [D01] U.S. 1920 Census (Nina E. Walter). Residence, Ringgold, Washington County, MD, Election District 14, Highfield Road. Age 16, single, born MD, father born MD, mother born PA. Able to read, Yes. Able to write, Yes. Occupation, None. In household of parents "Phelix" (67) and Mary J. Walter (49), with sister Lucille M. (14), brother Sidney E. (10), sister Margaret (8), and sister Helen E. (2). (Enumerated 08 Jan 1920. Accessed 14 Jul 2013.)
6. [D01] U.S. 1920 Census (Nina E. "Walters"). Residence, Youngstown, Mahoning County OH, Ward 8, 147 McKinnie Street. Age 16, single, born MD, father born MD, mother born MD. Able to read, Yes. Able to write, Yes. Occupation, None. In household of half-brother John W. "Walters" (28), with half-sister Mary A. "Walters" (23). (Enumerated 10 Jan 1920. Accessed 27 Jul 2013.)
7. [D01] U.S. 1910 Census (Nina "Walters"). Residence, Washington County, MD, Election District 14. Age 6, single, born MD, father born MD, mother born PA. In household of parents Felix M. "Walters" (56) and Mary J. "Walters" (40), with half-brother John "Walters" (18), half-sister Beulah Masters (17), half-brother Paul "Walters" (16), half-sister Agnes "Walters" (15), brother Lawrence "Walters" (7), sister Lucy "Walters" (4), sister Helen "Walters" (3), and brother Sidney "Walters" (2). (Accessed 09 Jul 2013.)
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.