[private sister (1940s - unknown)]
[private daughter (1960s - unknown)],
[private daughter (1970s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 21 Oct 2019
| Created 15 Mar 2018 | Last significant change: 18 Oct 2019
This page has been accessed 2,686 times.
Gordon Warder Jr is the descendant of a Huguenot emigrant.
Gordon "Bud" Warder was born on 4 September 1943 to Gordon Gray Warder Sr and Jeanne Ruth Fifield.
He lived his early years in Riverside, IL, and is a graduate of Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, with a BS Electrical Engineering degree. He later attended California State University in Hayward, CA, graduating with a Masters Degree in Business Administration.
He has worked for Bechtel Engineers in San Francisco and London, Kaiser Engineers in Oakland, Standard Oil of Ohio in San Francisco and Alaska locations, Arabian American Oil Co in Saudi Arabia, Taylor Instruments in California, Magnavox Research Laboratories in Anaheim, United States Navy PWCSFB in Oakland, and several companies as a contract computer/network support engineer.
He and wife Peggy Burr Stevens were married on 18 Nov 1989 in Lafayette, CA, and have owned several Real Estate Software companies. They have a total of 12 grandchildren, and have lived happily together in California for 35 years.
- ↑ State of Illinois, County of Cook, City of Oak Park, Registration Dist 4318, Certificate of Birth, West Suburban Hospital, Registration #2302.
- First-hand information. Entered by Bud Warder at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Gordon's formal name
- full middle name (G.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Gordon Warder's full information you must be on Gordon's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Gordon is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- I have practical experience in finding birth parents of adoptees.
- Knowledge of triangulating DNA Results with Family Tree Genealogy. This technique is useful for finding birth parents of adopted persons.
- My sub-projects are Royals and Aristocrats in Britain post 742, and Royals and Aristocrats in Mainland Europe post 742. My Gateway Ancestor is 8th GGF George Elkington. My GGFs: 38th GGF Charlemagne Carolingian, Ancient Wessex Kings, 33rd GGF Rollo, 30th GGF Henri I Capet France, 28th GGF William the Conqueror, 27th GGF Henry I Normandie, and 25th GGF Henry II Plantagenet.
- I'd like to explore these organizations.
- My GGFs and GGMs: Vincent Rongnion, Joris Rapalje, Catharina Trico, Michele Sauvagie, Jeronimus Trico.
- My Gateway Ancestor is 8th GGF George Elkington, and I am lineally descended from 25th GGF MCSB William Malet, and MC Illustrious Men: 24th GGF William Longspee, 23rd GGF William Marshall, 22nd GGF John Marshall, 24th GGF Piers FitzHerbert, 24th GGF Thomas Basset, 24th GGF Alan Basset.
- My GGFs and GGMs: Joris Martensen Ryerson, Annetje Arrisen, Aart Aarsen, Jan Aersen, Adriantje Bleijck, Zwaante Jans, Susanna Barentszen, Catharina Trico, Daniel Reading, Maritje Ryerson, Joris Ryerson, Annete Schoutens, Marten Rijersz, Annatje Rapalje.
- My GGFs and GGMs: William Ruscoe, Hester Ruscoe, Henry Burt, Eulalia Marche, John Smalley, Anne Walden, Edward Baker, Benjamin Munn, Abigail Stebbins, William Mann, John Gay, Joanna Hooker, Hester Seaborne, Margaret and John Hunting.
- My Gateway Ancestor is 8th GGF George Elkington, and I am lineally descended from 25th GGF Henry II Plantagenet.
- My GGFs: Samuel Woolman, George Elkington.
Gordon Warder's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Gordon or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Gordon Warder:
Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M269, FTDNA kit #B439066
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Gordon:
- Gordon Warder:
AncestryDNA, GEDmatch A296621 [compare], Ancestry member Warder_B +
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch GJ3337140 [compare], FTDNA kit #B439066
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to post a comment.