- Margaret (Warenne) Mainwaring's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Birth and Parentage
Margaret Warren was born circa 1425 at of Ightfield, Shropshire, England. If the marriage, as estimated, took place in 1445, this would make Margaret a suitable age 20 at the time.
Margaret Warren married William Mainwaring. 
Based on the birth of grandson John in 1475, place the birth of Thomas Mainwaring at 1450. Since he was the second son, place the first at 1448, a daughter at 1446, and the marriage to William at 1445.
Margaret Warren has been shown as the wife of the following husbands as well, however, these are not mentioned in Richardson and there is no other evidence of their marriage:
Margaret and William were the parents of:
- Thomas Mainwaring, Esq, of Ightfield, Shropshire, 2nd son of William and Margaret. Thomas married Jane Sutton and had two sons, John (b. 1475), Knt, and George, and two daughters, Cecily and Alice (wife of Philip Hill). Thomas Mainwaring died in 1508. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 93.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. IV, p. 1
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 421.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry: 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 591.
Searching for someone else?
- Margaret (Mainwaring) Grosvenor
- Margaret Warren
- Margaret Henry Warren
- Margaret Ann (Warren) Curry
- Mary Margaret (Thomas) Warren
- Margaret (Warren) Warenne
- Margaret Warren
- Margaret (Warren) Blodgett
- Mary (Warren) Youngs
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Robert Patterson, Anonymous S, James Kelley, and Ted Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 23 Dec 2015 at 19:27 GMT Rick Pierpont wrote:
Margaret is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.