||Ada (Warenne) of Huntingdon is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in Europe.|
Join: European Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
||Ada (Warenne) of Huntingdon is a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project
Ada de Warenne
- Ada de Warenne or Adeline de Varenne (c. 1120? - 1178), married Henry of Scotland, 3rd Earl of Huntingdon,. They had Malcolm IV of Scotland, William I of Scotland, and their youngest son, David of Scotland, 8th Earl of Huntingdon.
- Death: 1178 Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire, England
- Burial: Kelso Abbey, Roxburghshire, Scotland (Scottish Borders)
(http://www.findagrave.com Ada De Warenne De Huntingdon (1120-1178)
- Royal Ancestry 2013 Vol. III p. 299
HENRY OF SCOTLAND, Earl of Northumberland, married ADA DE WARENNE
- Royal Ancestry 2013 Vol. IV p. 580-583
- Royal Ancestry by Douglas Richardson Vol. V page 274
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- younger son of King David I of Scotland, Earl of Huntingdon and heiress Matilda or Maud, 2nd Countess of Huntingdon (great-niece of William I of England)
- Malcolm the Maiden
- William the Lion
- ancestor of all Kings of Scotland since 1292.
- Ada de Warenne was the Anglo-Norman wife of Henry of Scotland, Earl of Northumbria and Earl of Huntingdon.
- Encyclopedia Britannica, Treatise on, Page: United Kingdom-Ancestry of the British Royal House
- Complete Peerage of England Scotland Ireland Great Britain and the United Kingdom, by G. E Cokayne, Sutton Publishing Ltd, 2000, Page: XII/1:496 (g)
- Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists, 7th Ed by Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Shippard Jr., 1999, Page: 89-25
- Magna Charta Sureties 1215, Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Sheppard Jr, 5th Ed, 1999. pp. 155-1
- "Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants. Volume III
- Burke's Peerage & Baronetage, 106th Ed. Charles Mosley Editor-in-Chief, 1999. pp. 2944
- conflicting birth data and location: 1104 or 1120 Huntingdon or Surrey.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ada's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 3 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Allan Stuart, Darrell Parker, David Robinson, Bob Fields, Tim Perry, Terry Wright, Katherine Patterson, Elliott Burke, Fontaine Wiatt, Adam McQuery, Beverley Scott, Terri Crowell, Robert Garcia, David Rentschler, Paul Lee, Terry Drake, Lyman Carpenter, Roger Wehr, Ted Williams, and Douglas Blaine Schneider. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 8 Dec 2014 at 17:40 GMT David Robinson wrote:
On 17 Jun 2014 at 02:36 GMT Isara (Chellis) Argent wrote:
On 23 May 2013 at 23:51 GMT Vic Watt wrote:
Ada is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 26 degrees from Peter Roberts and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.