- Mary (Washington) Peyton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Information about this person can be found in a three-part article entitled "Descendents of Two John Washingtons" appearing The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 22, pages 211-14, 328-30, and 437-38.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 7 Feb 2015 at 18:04 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
Mary is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 23 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 17 degrees from David Selman and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.