- William Washington's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Information about this individual is documented in The South Carolina Historical and Genealogical Magazine in an article titled "Records from the Elliott-Rowand Bible" appearing in volume 11, pages 57 to 71 in January 1910.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 25 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 19 degrees from David Selman and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.