Obituary- Joyce Agron, 77, of Leawood, KS, passed away Friday, August 21, 2009 at Villa St. Joseph. Services will be at 11:00 a.m. Sunday, August 23, in the chapel at Kehilath Israel Blue Ridge Cemetery. Burial to follow. The family suggests contributions to Odyssey Hospice, Holmes Corporate Centre II, 800 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 150, Kansas City, MO 64131 in lieu of flowers. Mrs. Agron was a lifelong member of Congregation Beth Shalom and its Sisterhood and was a member of the Johnson County Organ Club. Mrs. Agron was preceded in death by her parents, Leopold and Ethel Wasserman; her husband of 51 years, Howard Agron, in 2005 and brothers, Raymond and Myron Wasserman. She is survived by her sons and daughters-in-law: Ron and Theresa Agron, Lenexa, KS; Hal and Ruth Agron, The Woodlands, TX; Michael Agron, Ames, IA; daughter and son-in-law: Susan and Kevin Murphy, Overland Park, KS; brother and sister-in-law: Sam and Rose Wasserman, Daly City, CA; brother-in-law and sister-in-law: Gene and Tonia Agron, Culver City, CA; grandchildren: Dianna Agron, Jason Agron, Erika Murphy, Amanda Murphy, Nicole Agron and Jack Agron.
Marriage License shows Frieda Joy Wasserman
Do you have information about Uknown? Please contribute to her biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Thanks to Paula Hurwitz for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Paula and others.
- Joyce's formal name
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- family tree
- father's name
- children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.