- Priscilla (Waugh) Mauzy's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Priscilla Waugh was born in 1741.
Priscilla passed away before February 24, 1806.
Her family tree, including siblings, parents, and grandparents on her mother's side, are proven by the will of her maternal grandfather John Tyler.
- ↑ Christening records, Overwharton Parish, Stafford County, VA: Christening: 22 OCT 1741.
- ↑ Fairfax Co. VA Will Bk I, pg. 511, Inventory of Estate of Priscilla Mauzy: Inventory ordered February 1806, returned 24 Feb 1806
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Priscilla by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Priscilla:
- Mark Hanley : 23andMe, GEDMatch M863626
- Marcia (Graham) Jaworowski : 23andMe, GEDMatch M252321
- Jenn (Lykins) Drumm : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A925000 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A925000, FTDNA kit #B48324
- John Hanley : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T856623, FTDNA kit #101649
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Priscilla is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 41 degrees from Domingo Ghirardelli, 27 degrees from Ronel Olivier, 28 degrees from Rosa Parks and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.