- Warren Waugh's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Warren Waugh is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Warren Waugh at registration.
- Warren's formal name
- full middle name (H.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
Warren Waugh's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Warren or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Warren Waugh: Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup R-M269, FTDNA kit #314140
- Warren Waugh: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test HVR1 and HVR2, haplogroup J2a1a1a2, FTDNA kit #314140
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Warren. (Best for comments to Warren that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Warren that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 1 Jan 2017 at 18:13 GMT Susan Tye wrote:
On 1 Jan 2017 at 18:08 GMT Susan Tye wrote:
On 1 Jan 2017 at 02:02 GMT Ludwig Kraayenbrink wrote:
A warm welcome to the WikiTree family! The initial email from us has helpful links that will get you started on WikiTree, which is not like any genealogy site you’ve ever used and it is FREE. WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person, and that means we all work together as a BIG collaborative team!
What brings you to WikiTree? Do you have research you’d like to share? Are you interested in how your family fits into the big tree? When you confirm your email address, you’ll have an opportunity to volunteer and tell us about your genealogical interests.
Once you volunteer, one of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership, and you’ll be on your way!
We’re really glad you’re here. More importantly, have fun growing your family tree and connecting to persons with the same interest.